Convert A Vacant Home To One That Shines
Create a desired living space with Vacant Home Staging. We take an empty, unoccupied home and enhance it’s visual appeal by adding furniture, artwork and accessories.
Why You Need This Service
Selling a vacant home is never a good idea. When it’s empty, there’s simply nothing to capture a buyer’s attention and, without that emotional connection, it makes the sale much more difficult. It’s aching to looking at blueprints. The buyer ‘gets’ the general layout but there’s so much lacking. If they have to work at figuring things out, they’ll move on.
KEY REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS STAGE A VACANT HOME
- Empty rooms appear smaller than they are
- 90% of people can’t visualize furniture in an empty room
- 85% of staged homes on average sell for 6-25% more than un-staged homes
- Staged homes produce standout photos
- Staging draws attention away from any flaws and puts the focus on the selling features of the home
- Staging creates a lifestyle that appeals to the home’s target demographic
- Staged homes sell faster in slow markets & for more money in hot markets
Staging, Vacant Property: Starts at $2,499
Price is based on room planning, picking and packing inventory, staging and de-staging Furniture and accessory rentals and delivery fee vary depending on the scope of each project.